Wednesday, November 12, 2008

too much stuff...

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger... God never gives you more to deal with than you can handle.... You're stronger than you give yourself credit for.

the last time my dad said these things to me I was in college. I broke up with my boyfriend who can only be described as an abusive alcoholic ass (i'm being kind with this description even 9 years later). And instead of taking rejection like a man, he chose to stalk me instead.It was by far the worst and hardest time of my life.

until now.

Because now I am sitting on the floor of my son's hospital room. He has been running a fever of 104 for a week. He's hooked up to an iv which he has finally stopped trying to rip out of his arm...because he finally fell asleep.

he's wearing a blue hospital gown and finally is peaceful. He looks like an angel. and it's all I can do not to cry. Again.

I just want my boy to be healthy and happy again

No comments: