Sunday, February 22, 2009

indecision

It's been a great week full of amazing eye candy thanks to NeedSleepy. But who deserves the honor of closing out the week as the hottest man? I couldn't decide... So now that's your job. For your well qualified consideration, I offer you the following:






























5 comments:

Ms. Salti said...

Yeah, I can see why you couldn't decide... good God, woman! Those are some damn fine pictures of those boys!

Jaime said...

Ms S: Glad you approve. it's already been a hell of a day at the office - i keep looking back at these pics when i need something to make me smile

Needsleepy said...

OH MY!! I can't choose from these guys!! NICE! I think all of them will do just fine! Thanks for playing with me last week! Sorry I sort of fell off the planet for a few days lol

CocoDivaDog said...

OMG,
I'm 50 and I haven't felt this flushed in a LONG time.
My reading glasses steamed up.
My fav has always been Brad Pitt, but his wife Angelina makes him look so whipped.

Jaime said...

Sleepy: I had to have a big finish to the week. It was fun playing along.

Auntie: LOL! I always liked pre-Angelina Brad better too