You ever have one of those days...
Where no matter what you do, it's just not right?
Where no matter how hard you explain something in every way you know how, the other person still doesn't get it?
Where no matter how thoroughly you researched the nonsensical question you were asked, there just isn't an answer?
Where from the minute your head left the pillow, you knew you just should have pulled up the covers and stayed in bed?
Yeah...me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OMG I am SO having one of those days!!! I wish I could just go back home and start all over again!
Jen: Hope today is better for both of us.
I love those days.
It lets me know that tomorrow will be better, and that yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it was..
Heck, I've got to delude myself about something, don't I?
i want my blankie!!!
Post a Comment