I feel like I've done nothing but write lately. Believe it or not, I actually wrote three posts last week. None of them for
this blog, of course. If you want to hear about things that shouldn't be spoken, check out
this post. If you want to hear about the joys of potty training (yeah, who wants to hear that), check out
this post. And if you want to see more random, I did a guest post for the fabulous
Ms. Salti, which she's running on Tuesday.
Since I'm tired of writing, I'll let these pics do most of the talking...

Yeah... It's really the jackhammers this woman needs to worry about...

I wish I could do stuff like this. Too bad my job is to protect people from their own stupidity rather than to highlight it.

Sometimes there are just no words...

Show of hands... who the hell is going to spend money buying THIS contraption???
7 comments:
totally need to know where i can get those chop sticks...lol. roanoke is about 38 minutes away from me...smiles.
My head is so far up my own ass that I forget to check our yours...and when I say yours I mean your ass. I hear its FINE!
I mean. Um love me some random!...I'll go read more now.
That last one would make a great gag gift though!
baaahahahah! I love the mcd's app! too funny! I think I 'll buy some for when my teen do poorly. Love it!
omg the mcdonald's application is the funniest thing i've seen. every other profession has fun, why can't lawyers?
That teacher is fing brilliant!
While awkward, those chopsticks could definitely come in handy!
Post a Comment