I'm wearing a white shirt, brown skirt and brown boots. WHAT is so wrong with this outfit that the fashion police are raising eyebrows when I walk through the kitchen? My top isn't too low cut. It's not too tight. My skirt doesn't reveal half my ass and my thong isn't sticking out. What is the problem here?
Like there isn't enough wrong with my poor baby, today we get to add broncheolitis to the list. (I can't spell it nor can I pronounce it). If we're lucky, this stays a bad cough and runny nose for 10 days. If things remain true to form, Andrew will start wheezing, we'll have to put him on nebulizer treatments and this will turn into bronchitis. And how does this even happen? My boy is tanked up on so many antibiotics, he should be the healthiest kid ever!
I really need to get away. Just for a day. One day where I don't have to take care of everyone and everything. I doubt it will ever happen.
I don't know how I'm going to survive two whole weeks with the inlaws at the end of the month. Maybe I'll plan to run away then and there will be plenty of people around to help hubby with Andrew. Hmm... this idea may have potential.
I cannot force myself to work today. My desk is covered in stacks of papers 8 inches high and I cannot bring myself to work on any of it. Hell, I'm down 130-some odd hours from last month. There's no way for me to make all that time up. Why try?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment