Friday, June 12, 2009

aloha friday #16



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is a day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So today I'm taking it easy on blogging. I ask a question - you answer.

This week's question is:

Do you believe in ghosts?

I didn't - until I lived in an apartment that was haunted. It still gives me the creeps when I think about it.

23 comments:

Mike said...

I really don't, it goes back to my whole lack of spirituality, unless you are talking about old blogs that mysteriously come back to life!

I am Harriet said...

Nope.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/yeah-friday.html

Valerie said...

No, I don't think so but I also don't want to find out they are real!

I left you something on my blog!

Kimmie said...

There was a time I didn't, but I'm really rethinking it. Have a Great Weekend! My Aloha Friday

Tara said...

Well..I don't refer to them as ghosts.. but there is definitely good and evil spirits (demons). I have had my fair share of "seeing" things growing up..My father was a pastor.. so he dealt with alot of interesting things. I don't want them in my home! I pray, and read my bible! :)

Kelly said...

I'm on the fence. I would like to hear your stories.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

No, I don't think so.

Shawna said...

I believe in something. I don't think they look or act like ghosts in movies, though. Make sense?

Shawna's Study Abroad

Becca said...

I have never seen a ghost but I definitely think they are around.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do believe in ghosts. I had one put his hand over my mouth. I could feel this man's hand, but nothing/no one was there.

Anonymous said...

Nope not at all

Sweet Serendipity said...

That's a tough one. Sometimes I think yes and then again...maybe not. I do believe that there are spirits that can be near us...so I guess that's the same. Not in the white fantom ghostly way though.
Interesting question.

PMKU said...

I'm not really sure. I haven't experienced anything personally but I think anything is possible.

AudreyO said...

I'm not sure if I do or not. I've never been put the test of saying "I know there's a ghost here"

Shari@aPsychMommy said...

No, but I used to when I was younger

Auri said...

No... but I used to scare the shit out of myself as a kid running up dark stairs thinking someone was behind me!@!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Religion, spirituality and logic tell us no, but I think maybe those ghosts out there are really, guardian angels?

I guess I'm a fence sitter that thinks it depends on the situation at hand.

Jen- Cal said...

I would love to meet the ghost of John Adams, he was a great man of justice!

Jersey Girl said...

Yes, I have a ghost story of my own. Maybe I'll blog about it sometime.

Mrsupole said...

If you had met all the ghosts that I have, then you would totally believe in them. Guardian Angels are different, they protect you. Ghosts are just there. They can be good or evil or just ambiivalent. In March we had our Friday the 13th Ghost Post, and I think the next one will be in November. Almost all the links are on my post from that day.

I used to think I was alone in my ghost experiences, but now I know I have many companions.

God bless.

Candie said...

Totally!

Candice said...

Hmmm.. I don't know.

If not that would mean all of those Haunting stories and Paranormal State that I watch from time to time is all BS.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Say it ain't so.

GreenJello said...

I was skeptical of ghosts... until, like you, I experienced it first hand.