Ok, that really is hilarious!
LOL
hahaha. thanks for the smiles this morning.
Wait...are they STILL playing baseball?
gotta laff. too funny!
Perfect
hahahaha. Love it. Don't let Matty see that stuff :)
Jaime that was HILARIOUS! I almost ran off the road!
THAT is funny! Even I had to laugh at this one.
LMAO!!! I am also LMAO at Mr C! I almost ran off the road! hahaha!
BWAHAHAHA! Too funny!! :)
That is too damn funny!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Ok, that really is hilarious!
LOL
hahaha. thanks for the smiles this morning.
Wait...are they STILL playing baseball?
gotta laff. too funny!
Perfect
hahahaha. Love it. Don't let Matty see that stuff :)
Jaime that was HILARIOUS! I almost ran off the road!
THAT is funny! Even I had to laugh at this one.
LMAO!!! I am also LMAO at Mr C! I almost ran off the road! hahaha!
BWAHAHAHA! Too funny!! :)
That is too damn funny!
Post a Comment