
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is a day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. After the week I had, I could use some taking it easy. Today I'm taking it easy on blogging. So, I ask a question - you answer.
Today's question is:
What was your favorite toy when you were a kid?
I had a brown stuffed horse named Silky who went everywhere with me. I still have her. We just have to keep Silky away from the munchkin, who alternates trying to ride her with trying to fling her across the house.

26 comments:
I loved my baby dolls. I think I had a baby alive and I carried it around with me everyday and everywhere.
I had a stick horse named "Trigger" and it was a treasured friend. Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving me a comment. I hope you will stop by often for a chat. Blessings.
To be honest, I think it was books. I was a BIG reader as a child and read more often than I played with toys.
I collected Grandchampion horses. Before they got ugly. heh.
I had some small dolls that I used for my own handmade (cordboard) dollhouse!
I loved my "butterfly net." Used to catch them and collect bugs. Such a tomboy!
My paddington bear. Hands down. My son has him today. :)
I used to love to build things with Lincoln Logs and Tinketoys.
I know I just adored my Incredible Hulk doll for quite a while. Weird? I think not. I also had a great stuffed dog named Pink Puppy.
My cabbage patch. Her name was Annie and I carried her everywhere. She actually has a suntan from being outside so much when I was a kid.
Great question! It was one of those little kitchen playhouse things - spent hours and hours playing house and cooking!!!
That's hilarious. And I love the new look. Very cute. I can't say I had a favorite. I'll have to ask my mom because I honestly can't remember. I still sleep with my blankie, if that counts! I'm pathetic, I know...
Hi there, and happy TGIF to everyone!
My fav toy was this 1960's style aluminum doll house. It came with plastic furniture.
Thanks for a great Friday Question.
OMG! My Big Wheel, HANDS DOWN! I wreaked havoc allll over the house and the yard with that bad boy!
Loved my Cabbage Patch Kid dolls and Barbies.
I was all about baby dolls when I was a kid. I had tons of dolls, they had their own beds and even a dresser of drawers. I loved it. I hope Baby Sister is that kind of girl. I look forward to playing those games with her.
My favorite toy was a teddy bear named Brownie... I know he is in the garage somewhere... I hope.
Visit my Aloha Friday HERE!
I loved my Chrissy doll. Ooops, I've totally aged myself! lol. My mom got rid of her when I got older & a few years ago I bought a replacement on ebay! Gotta love ebay.
My dad was military and on a deployment to Honduras he bought me a life sized doll. I loved that thing! Wish I still had it.
John Deere toy tractor (miniature) and farm implements.
I had a Newborn Baby Shivers. When you would take her clothes off she shivered. I loved that doll!
I love Lite Brite! My dad worked the night shift and I would make pictures and leave them for him when he got home.
I loved Barbie!
Linda
I loved my dolls and my horses. My favorite was my chatty cathy doll until my brother took the innerds out and then she sound like Chatty Possessed Cathy from the Devil. yeah she didn't get much play time after that.
My favorite was a Holly Hobby doll. She always kept me company and she shared my bed.
I loved my Barbie's. I had a ton and all the accessories and clothes.
Post a Comment