Friday, March 27, 2009

Aloha Friday #5


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is a day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So today I'm taking it easy on blogging. I ask a question - you answer. Today's question is:

If you could have one super power, what would it be?

I would want the ability to fly. No special reason...other than it's the best super power!

31 comments:

Mrsupole said...

Do we just get one? I guess I too would want to fly, but that would be so I could avoid all this traffic out here. Although now that I no longer work and have to drive through the rush hour traffic it is not so bad. But sometimes there is a lot of traffic in the skies too. Especially when they are doing the police chases. We have so many of those each week. Crazy world out there.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

I guess, the super power I would like, would be a little evil. The ability go have mind control. Of course it would be for good, not bad :)

Crystal Renee said...

I would want to read people's minds. Crazy huh? I dunno... lol

Candie said...

Hey superman,lol

Aloha friday seems fine to me!;)

Humm,just one:to have the ability to see clearly in a person,if they are good or bad,what's their stories ect..right away,so I would know who I have to deal with.I thought about read their mind,but it would be too tiring,no unless we have a switch on and off button,lol!

Peggy said...

Easy, x-ray vision. Hello Brad Pitt, it's nice to "see" you today (pervy laugh)

janetfaye said...

I would love to become invisible.

Nina said...

Time travel and freezing time. I love the TV show Hereos and Hiro is my favorite because he moves through time and freezes it.

Anonymous said...

I would want super strength. I'd like to be able to open jars myself. :)

annies home said...

I want the ability to see if someone is lying now I would say the future but that would be no fun

Anonymous said...

I would have to give it some thought. It won't be fire from my fingertips, I know this!

My friend's 13 year old daughter said her super power would be donuts!

Momstart said...

To have telekinesis

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

Ability to read minds. I want to know what people REALLY think.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Reading minds would be great. Not only with my hubby and sons, but when I go back to teaching it would be helpful.

LissaL said...

To eliminate muffin tops of course.
There are just too many of them out there. Including mine:)

sues2u2 said...

Super speed. Never getting stuck anywhere & always getting everything done @ the speed of light. Lovely.

Anonymous said...

I want to be a mind reader. I think it would be pretty cool to know what people really think. But I wouldn't want the power all the time. Just some of the time.

Unknown said...

I would want to be able to wiggle my nose and voila the house is clean!

Gladys said...

REad minds. Although many of my friends it would be a void but still...

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to teleport myself. I would snap my fingers or something and be where I wanted to be. That way I wouldn't even have to walk upstairs to get in bed. LOL

Ms. Salti said...

I'm with you, I'd love to be able to fly. We could travel a hell of a lot faster, more efficiently, and without the need for gasoline... which ironically is what my post is about today! If I couldn't fly, I'd probably go with shooting lasers from my boobs or something...

Mike said...

I'd like the ability to follow a woman's train of thought,then I could rule the world!!!LMAO!

Sharinskishe said...

I think that an invisible flyer would be my super power. You see they go hand in hand, right?

I would use my flying power to get to my Island I just bought since money is no object. (Aunt Pam's Closet asked that question.) I would have to be invisible, otherwise I would scare everyone to death as I streamed through the skies!!!

Thanks for your question.

Sharinskishe

Brandi said...

I would have to go with either being able to wink and have my house clean and all laundry done and put away, or to tap 3 times and be able to be whereever I want...hello tropics! ;)

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

I would love to be able to warp through time...I would get a lot more done.

Auntie E said...

I would like to be able to Orb. Traveling through time and space in a twinkling of the eye. When I want to see my Dad. No traffic and 4 hr drive. Vacation west coast no plane needed. Now that would be nice. We will need no Cars or Gas for them!!

Brian Miller said...

there are some great ones on here! I would love to fly as well. Would be fun to travel all over and see exotic places.

kailani said...

To be invisible. I think that would be pretty cool!

Heather said...

I want that one power where you can just like think of another place and then you're there. Oh yes, that would be beautiful. I am too lazy to fly. ha!

Michelle J said...

The super power I would want is x-ray vision!

Heart of Rachel said...

I would like to have the gift to heal power people. I would help heal those who have severe and life threatening diseases.

Jenni said...

I would like the power to be super rich, thin and beautiful...