
How is it already time for the All Star game? I can't believe the season's already half way over! The American League better win. Those National League fans are unbearable if their side actually pulls of a win.
Okay. Last week, I posted my favorite male vampires. Otin got a bit jealous because I didn't leave him any eye candy. I don't know if she's really his type - but here's a female vamp just for him (and anyone else who prefers the ladies) - Nikki Reed, who played Rosalie Hale in Twilight. Of course, if you prefer the male variety, Ms. Salti left some highly drool-worthy eye candy over on her blog...
This is my first post since last Thursday. I'll confess that it felt really weird not putting up an Aloha Friday or anything over the weekend. (The first step of addiction is admitting you have a problem, right?)I got my ass kicked in court on Friday. It was REALLY bad. I gave my appearance and the judge dismissed my case on his own initiative. He was such a dick about it. I know it's good to be king and all, but was it really necessary to yell at me for 20 minutes?
You know the worst part about getting a beating like that in court? At the end, you have to somehow manage to scrape yourself together and not choke on the words, "Thank you, judge. Have a good weekend." Meanwhile, all you really want to say is...well...I won't let loose with what I was really thinking. Poor hubby got to hear it. For about 20 minutes until I got into the office. And then he got to hear it in person. Poor guy. He's such a good sport for putting up with me sometimes.
Andrew has a new obsession with horses. He can't actually say "horse" - so they're all "neigh" to him. I told him that he could see some horses over the weekend. He was totally psyched to see the pony ride at the end of the Great Adventure Safari. He got on the horse, was holding onto the saddle and having a great time - until one of the ponies stopped short - and then he got spooked and started crying... I give him credit for trying though.
Why do I have hundreds of tv channels and there's NOTHING on?
Ready for more random? Visit The UnMom.

17 comments:
Jaime I know exactly what you mean about nothing being on TV. In the last couple hours I have watched "Ice road truckers", and "Deep Sea Salvagers". I would have rather watched you get your ass kicked in court. Sorry, just kidding about that seriously.
Too bad its not like the law and order episode I saw today where they came up with the winning piece of evidence at the last moment, with the other side completely unaware of it! TV sucks.
She's too gorgeaous for Otin!LOL good morning Otin!;)
Ah I'm sorry you got yelled at for 20 minutes!I hate that.Once again,I couldn't do the job you do.You are brave!
Everything is "neigh" to my son lol!
The last question applies in every countries I guess!LOL
I would definitely let that vampire suck..... well, use your imagination! LOL! Sorry about your bad day in court :(
Good morning Candie!
I hate getting yelled at by any authority figure, let alone a judge. Yikes!
Amen to the TV channels! There is either nothing on or everything at the same damn time; don't they know we can't watch it all at once?!
We were brave and cancelled our tv satellite dish a few years back just because it was getting so annoying! Basically we weren't really watching tv, we were just surfing.
Don't get me wrong though! There are days I MISS it. We will have to re-connect and soon!
I haven't Aloha'd on Friday in 3 weeks and I am sad because of it! Damn summer busy-ness.......okay, I'm joking because I really do love summer even though it "steals" all my blog time away!
Your hubby sounds like a great person to bounce frustrations off on at times. We all need someone like that!
can remember when my youngest nephew saw a horse for the first time he was fascinated by ducks and called it a big ducko LOL
Sorry to hear about having to eat humble pie in court. My ego couldn't take it. Thank goodness for blogging! and for husbands who will hear you out.
Please drop by my blog to pick up an award (that I'm sure you've received before). :)
That sucks about your court ass-kicking. Good for Hubby for putting up with your venting! Glad you liked the post from yesterday. Hope you're having a fabu Tuesday!
I appreciate your angst. And I feel the same way about cable tv. as for the All Star game, I always root for the National League being, originally, a born and bred Dodger fan. The National League used to kick the AL's butt every single year. It was a running joke. Now, the shoes been on the other foot for, what, 9 years? Time to switch back.
Who gave you time off?!? Just kidding. Hope you had a great weekend.
sorry you had such an awful time in court:(
i hated dealing with that when i was getting divorced...very intimidating.
and i'm SO going to check out your vampire eye candy.
andy:)
I love the Twilight Saga! :P
I know what you mean about a hundred channels and nothing on! Which is why I gave up on tv a long time ago and only watch when I don't have internet connection..
Anyway, have a great Tuesday! :D
I'd have a tough time saying thank you to the judge. It's difficult for me to say I'm sorry or thank you when I don't mean it. Nothing on tv here either.
That sucks about the judge. I wouldn't be able to keep my cool like that but I've always had a problem with authority. I worked with a guy who had his doctorate and everyone called him "Doctor" but I used his first name. It made his blood boil and I loved it. He was just as much of a douchebag as the rest of us, doctor or not. Wow, I made the comments all about me, sorry.
Awwww, sorry you had such a rough day in court on Friday...not sure I would have been able to keep my cool, judge or not! :)
Happy RTT a day late! :)
The judge seriously yelled at you? Wow - I'da choked and probably cried ha! Guess that's why I'm not an attorney!!
Sorry he was such a dick. I know how people can be like that though and it's so frustrating!
Post a Comment