In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is a day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So today I'm taking it easy on blogging. I ask a question - you answer. I've already confessed lacking original ideas for my posts these days... So I don't feel all that bad saying that this is my spin on one of Erica's posts from last week.Hubby and I have "an arrangement." Yes, it's totally improbable and it would never happen... But if one day, hubby meets a certain celebrity and she wants to accompany him back to his hotel room, that's okay with me. Here's his pick:
And because I'm a very gracious and loving wife and wouldn't get upset with his escapades with the lovely Drew, I'm allowed one celebrity romp myself:
Don't judge! Sean Connery is totally sexy. And what I wouldn't give to hear that voice talking dirty in my ear...So this week's question is: If you could have one guilt free evening with any celeb, who would it be?
Like I said... Don't judge me... I won't judge you :)

27 comments:
Shawn's is Drew Barrymore too. How funny. I don't really know who mine would be. I do like David Boreanaz and Carmine Giovinazzo, but I don't know ... I will think on this and get back to you.
I don't have to worry about "guilt free" because I'm single... however, I'd either go for RPattz (did you have to ask?) or Vin Diesel!
I want someone funny. I need to laugh! And I don't think I would be able to do any bad things because I would feel way to guilty so I would LOVE to just laugh all night : ). I was thinking Chris Farley. Or someone like him. They definitely have to be a little chubby. No skinny people for me! Great question!
Too many to list, not one in particular, but I would probably just see the bed and want to go to sleep. I am tooo tired right now to think. Just got to my last TT and now I am here. I must get sleep, I must get sleep. This is my Aloha Friday wish. Sigh.
God bless.
Probably Kate Beckinsale, she is so hot, in my opinion.
lol 2 many to name i would have to think on that one lol
Vin Diesel or Jeffrey Dean Morgan...he played Denny in Grey's Anatomy.
Kyle Chandler. I have such a thing for him .. NO idea why as he's not normally the type I'd go for but .... you know, lol.
Matthew McConaughey baby or Hugh Jackman! It's a toss up!
lol I never thought of it.. LOL I hope my husband hasn't either LOL
I have it on record from the wifey-poo that should Sheryl Crow call me up...I'm there. She and I are almost the same age and we were both single a couple of years ago so I figured why shouldn't I go out with her? (Well, other than not being famous and all)
I think it's pretty amazing that you & I have the same one! I absolutely love Sean Connery! Just watching him in all of those Bond flicks while I was growing up. sigh... Yummy & not too bad for a guy in his 70's!
I feel dirty...
Off the top of my head possibly Patrick Dempsey.
Alan Rickman. Minus the snape attire of course it would have to be as Col. Brandon.
Oh gosh just one sorry can't do it but here are a few:
Matt mccaugnhey
any of the Nkotb men
Robert Pattinson
Gary Oldman
Bon Jovi
Well mine would be Robert Redford. I've seen the man up close and personal and he is weathered and worn but very manly.
Wow its a long list....Jennifer Anniston....whew...I think...ok must go take a shower...lol...xooxox
The only reason that's ok is because it would NEVER happen! But, how sweet would it be if it did? For you, I mean. :)
Rach: You're not supposed to think about the answer. You're supposed to know it off the top of your head.
Ms S: Two very HOT - and predictable - responses :)
Life: Thanks - great answer
Mrs U: Then I hope you get lots of sleep over the weekend
otin: I think she's hot too
simply: it is hard to narrow it down to just one.
alicia: excellent choices. i loved denny!
faith: yes, i can definitely relate ;)
tara: it was a silly question. but a little fantasy is good for us all
ve: set the gnomes on making it happen.
sues: YES! i love when i find people who agree with me on this one
brad: why do i always seem to have that effect on you?
angel: mcdreamy is a very good choice
kate: he does look much better out of the snape cape
toni: as a jersey girl, i would totally have to agree with you on bon jovi
gladys: NICE choice
my expressions: LOL! enjoy that shower
blueviolet: you're absolutely right it would never happen!
Excellent choice, hubby. Too much pressure to pick just one...
Ok...I won't judge you ... but HOW old are you?????
My choices would be Robert Downey Jr. or Paul Rudd or Brad Pitt.
If only this would happen.
Sean Connery - I can see how that would be sexy. I have no idea who mine would be, guess it depends on my mood.
Happy VGNO, enjoy the weekend
Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Do keep up the good work.. Visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care.. Cheers mate!!!
Captain: If you had to pick more than just one then?
Jenners: still young enough that he's old enough to be my dad. or grandpa. but he's still hot.
Jessica: mine depends on my mood too. but he was teh original guy i thought of
sparkz: "interesting"? is that a nice way of saying "too fucking weird"?
My BF would love to wrestle with Jennifer Lopez because he likes big butts.
As for me, it looks like I will have to wait in line for Sean Connery.
Please don't tire him out,honey.
Leave some of that fine hunk of manhood for me.
Mine is definitely Clint Eastwood, so I consider Sean Connery to be a tame choice. Yes, Clint is pushing 80, but did you see him in Gran Torino? He is quite the bad ass, and it turns me on. ;)
Post a Comment