
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is a day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So today I'm taking it easy on blogging. I ask a question - you answer.
This week's question is: What is your favorite tv show that is no longer on the air?
Every time I really start to like a show, they cancel it. One of my favorite shows was "First Monday" (If you're not familiar it was a legal drama about the Supreme Court) None of you are surprised that my answer was a law-related show, I'm sure.

24 comments:
I don't know... that's a hard one. I think I'm gonna have to go with Rob & Big. Or maybe... oh hell, you put me on the spot and I can't think of anything!
Great question! I'm a pathetic tv junkie and have a long list, but I won't torture you with it.
American Dreams & ER
and if they yank Friday Night Lights off the air, I'll cry.
Alias! Alias was the first (and currently only!) show to pop into my mind. But I KNOW that there are more...I have a serious problem with falling in love with doomed shows.
You have got to know the answer to this! The Sopranos! without a doubt. Also, I have not seen any Girls Gone Wild infomercials lately LOL
The West Wing.
I think it was the best show ever and I never get tired of the re-runs.
The 4400 was my favorite. I wish they would bring it back and continue with the series.
Probably either Seinfeld, Friends, or Buffy the Vampire Slayer!!
Golden Girls or Mr. Bean...am I a lame-o, or what?!?!
Ok, can I make a list, because I have a lot:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Roswell
Journey Man
Sex and the City
I could go on and on...
I would have to say Alias (but only if it had stayed as good as the first 2 years...after that it went downhill in my opinion).
Right now I am horrified that they are going to cancel Chuck. I love that show!
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
I hate when they pull good shows. Remember that show Dinosaurs? and The PJ's. Two funny shows that were short lived.
I really like The West Wing too.
Highlander: The Series
They kind of killed it the last season, which sucked, but the show itself was way cool.
And I really miss the original Muppet Show.
Party of Five.
Awesome show...I miss it!
One of my favorite shows that I still mourn to this day was "In Living Color" I loved that show in all it's irreverance.
Okay - so I know this makes me a total dork, but I really liked Futurama. It was way funnier than the Simpsoms.
I absolutely has to be "Friends"
Miami Vice and Soprano's
Oh my goodness there are a lot. Most recent casualty would be Pushing Daisies.
I miss Friends...big time.
Happy Friday
A British sitcom called "Keeping Up Appearances".
I used to lock myself in the bedroom with a beer and a bowl of chips just to enjoy this show in peace & quiet.
I miss that show.
wah.
Happy Days. Yes, I miss it!
Totally has to be Fraggle Rock or Full House!
Post a Comment